Mathematical quantum mechnaics
Exercise Sessions (start in the second week): Wednesday 12-14 and Friday 12-14 (B005)
Präsenzübungen / Tutorials (start in the first week): Wednesday 8-10 (B005)
To sign up for the exercises please use the Lecture Assistant.
Office hours: by appointment (send an email)
Problem Sheet 1 (for October 25)
Problem Sheet 2 (for November 2)
Problem Sheet 3 (for November 8)
Problem Sheet 4 (for November 15)
Problem Sheet 5 (for November 22)
Problem Sheet 6 (for November 29)
Problem Sheet 7 (for December 6)
Problem Sheet 8 (for December 13)
Problem Sheet 9 (for December 20)
Problem Sheet 10 (for January 10)
Problem Sheet 11 (for January 17)
Problem Sheet 12 (for January 24)
Problem Sheet 13 (for January 31)
Comments to the exercise sheets:
- Sheet 4, exercise 3 (d): A condition on f is needed (corrected).
- Sheet 5, exercise 4: $\R^d$ should be replaced by $[0,1]^d$ (corrected).
- Sheet 5: Since there was not enough time to discuss Exercises 2 and 3, I have uploaded the solution to sheet 5. There are also some additional remarks concerning exercise 4.$
- Sheet 6: Since there was not enough time to discuss Exercise 2, I have uploaded the solution.
- Sheet 7, exercise 3: $|x|\to 0$ should be replaced by $|x|\to \infty$ (corrected).
- Sheet 7: Since there was not enough time to discuss Exercises 4, I have uploaded the solution. See also the footnote in exercise 1 concerning a question raised in class.
- I have uploaded the solution to sheet 8.
- Sheet 12, exercise 1: Typo corrected (the order of $A$ and $K$ is reversed). Exercise 2: Added definition of $W_+$, $W_-$.