Mathematisches Institut der Universität München
Tel: +49 (0)89 2180 4695
I'm a Ph.D. student supervised by Prof. Dr. Sabine Jansen.
I am interested in probability theory. In particular, I focus on
- duality and intertwining relations,
- particle systems in non-discrete setting,
- creation and annihilation operators, chaos-decompositions,
- consistent Markov processes like inclusion and exclusion processes, sticky Brownian motions.
Publications and Preprints
- S. Floreani, S. Jansen, F. Redig, S.W.:
Duality and intertwining for consistent Markov processes
arXiv:2112.11885 [math.PR], 32 pp.